Tuesday, May 30, 2017

05/30/2017

The Daily Chatter*
05/30/2017

Bill told me that I don't take enough pictures on my trips. I'm pretty sure that I've been taking about the same amount as any Japanese tourist would so I'm really not sure how he wants me to improve upon this.

It was very nice that Tim noticed my weight and asked me first thing this morning if I was pregnant. Needless to say he'll be getting a gluten free, icing free, zero calorie cake for his birthday along with no card.

Mary told  me that her car was attacked my a microwave. I would have believed her if she just would have said aliens.

Toni and Nikki stayed at a hostel over the weekend to surprise some friends who got engaged in Leavenworth. That's really quite a sacrifice but the perk was they got 10% off at the bar downstairs.

What a beautiful holiday weekend, Ryan and I stayed at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel (we were roughing it like Bill would say since it wasn't the Four Seasons) and went hiking all weekend. We started off our trip by doing a loop trail at Multnomah Falls which took us to several amazing waterfalls. By the time we finished our loop we were bombarded with stupid people on the Multnomah bridge wanting to talk selfies and standing in the way of us passing through so I thought for a second what would Roger do and so I started hitting on everyone in my way and asking for their phone number and using his line "you don't sweat much for a fat guy/gal" and they all moved. It worked like magic, thanks for the inspiration Roger. Next time I promise to use your flasher move but I didn't have the right jacket on.








*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment