Monday, May 15, 2017

05/15/2017

The Daily Chatter*
5/15/2017


I came to the conclusion that I've been saying Sidney Poitier's name wrong my entire life and I will probably continue doing so. It's all thanks to TCM's Sidney Poitier movie night. 

Kellen totally dissed Joseph at lunch today, I think they might be having a lovers spat. It probably has something to do with Kellen going out again with the twenty-something year old.


Tim doesn't think he should have to stay off his bike for five months now that the doctor told him that he doesn't have to wear his sling......I told Donna to sell his bike now.




Since Nikki is going to be away while they move, I can already see the neighbors figuring out Toni's sexuality since he'll have all of his guy friends helping him move. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment