Thursday, May 18, 2017

05/18/2017

The Daily Chatter*
05/18/2017


Steve left for Vegas today, I hope Vegas and the airplane bound for Vegas is ready for Steve.

Tim realized that he couldn't talk to Sarah today because he wears the same shoes everyday. He promised to wear stilettos tomorrow so that he could break his other arm. Tim's such a liar because he told me that he's going fishing with his dad and brother tomorrow and I don't think stilettos would go over very well with them. He is more than welcome to try and find out first hand, I'm just afraid that his dad will call me and chew me out for being a horrible influence on Tim.


I apparently have to cut Sarah a little slack because she claims that somebody went into the conversation the other day and said something similar to "would you like to know why?" and instead of ignoring him, taking a fake phone call or faking suicide like she should have, she answered him.

Toni gets his house keys tomorrow!!!

If you don't respond to Tim within 24 hours he will call you a bastard and truly mean it.

Interesting Tim and Michael are both supposed to be gone again on the same Friday....


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment