Monday, April 3, 2017

04/03/2017

The Daily Chatter*
04/03/2017

Steve, Toni, Tim and Michael were so worried about their jobs that they gave me flowers and chocolates today just to keep me from biting their heads off but I'm pretty sure they are trying to poison me... I'm pretty sure my husband is trying to poison me too.

Roxanne was disgusted by my desk so she came in on a Saturday to dust and clean it. 

Roger told me to quit flipping him sh*t but I told him that will never happen. 

Ryan and I went to Daniel's Broiler to start off Seattle restaurant week. The food was wonderful but our waitress had a horrible nervous laugh that seemed to be triggered with almost every conversation or interaction with all of her tables. Needless to say we had to make fun of her.

*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment