Thursday, April 27, 2017

04/27/2017

The Daily Chatter*
04/27/2017

Roger wants to invest in the Bernie Madoff retirement fund but he can't find it on Vanguard's page.

Bernie Madoff is actually enlisted to help online students with a fraud detection class. Apparently he doesn't have anything better to do with the next 150 years of his life while in prison.

Roger had a customer tell him that her boyfriend wouldn't have sex with her anymore. I'm pretty sure that was her hint that she wouldn't mind if Roger slept with her. He said he would have but her dogs peed all over the bedroom so he decided not to.

Tim tried telling me that I'm the queen of not answering questions. I personally thought I was being nice by not telling him that he was a moron for trying to open a certain link yesterday.  Sorry Tim I had to use the word moron because I watched "The Goldbergs" last night and if you watched the show then you would understand. 

Now I'm going to have to make it up to Tim for calling him a name because I don't want him to ever retire or leave but he did leave me hanging by stealing Steve's soup today and then passing the blame off onto me so I'm not going to apologize.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment