Friday, March 31, 2017

03/31/2017

The Daily Chatter*
03/31/2017

Bill wants to hire a teenage kid (a little Asian boy to be exact) to sit on his lap and I'm going to call him Annyong.


Roger thinks he's going to score points by bringing his grandson to the BBQ. What he doesn't realize is that he's way more likable whenever Dot is around so he'll get quadruple the points if he brings his grandson.

Kellen gave me my Amazon box that was delivered to the office yesterday and Amazon started advertising Revlon on the outside of the box. Kellen comes in and asks me if I ordered nail polish (because the box sounded like it had nail polish in it) and I looked at the box I told him it was for my husband. I'm sure Kellen's going to check out Ryan's nails the next time he sees him. 

Bill thinks that I should wear a bell because I always hear all of the inappropriate things.

Apparently you don't want to lose a sports bet in Houston or else you could get duct taped to a sign post.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment