Wednesday, April 19, 2017

04/19/2017

The Daily Chatter*
04/19/2017

Tim was pleasantly shocked this morning when he opened a folder on his desk that said Retirement Plan and it didn't have a piece of paper saying "See Ya" inside.

Mary would prefer that we don't read about our retirement plans since there was some major confusion on this matter this morning.

Toni thinks he snagged a house.

Sarah was so supportive this morning, she reassured me that someday I would get hit on by a certain somebody too.
Bill says the retirement thing was all his idea and Mary shouldn't get any credit.

Randy had to carry Mary out of the office again. I'm concerned that she's not going to make it until 10 am the morning of our BBQ. 

I've heard too many amazingly dumb things today that my head hurts but on the bright side I think I have Roxanne convinced of something.

Is it possible that Michael Scott was based on an employee that we have?


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment