Thursday, April 6, 2017

04/06/2017

The Daily Chatter*
04/06/2017

I think Kellen took Bill's words to heart yesterday when he asked him what the Daily Chatter was all about and Bill said woman's stuff. Kellen came in and said "good morning ladies" to both Tim and me.

Tim tried stealing Joseph's chair today.

Tim really wanted to tell Michael and me about his blue balls today and how they spin. I think Tim was the one spinning if you know what I mean.

Bill said that Katherine zonked out in the car before they left the parking lot. Bill should really bring her back to play with us if he wants her to sleep on the plane tonight.

Sarah claims it's because of all of us that she uses crack.

I swear I heard Michael talking about seeing Roger in high heels. 

Toni met a young guy today who Toni claims is infatuated with Roger. I wonder if Toni will pursue this dude just for the challenge.

Ron Rickels died today at 90. He was supposed to do the voice of Mr. Potato Head in "Toy Story 4" which comes out in 2019.

Kellen is going to pumped to sell Amway after he returns from his all weekend conference in Spokane. 





*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment