Monday, October 3, 2016

10/03/2016

The Daily Chatter*
10/03/2016

Toni wanted to know why his mother sent him a bunch of pens that had a nipple on the end of them.

Tim didn't want to talk about his mothers church retreat today because I don't actually believe that he went. I think he was out getting fitted for a custom Halloween costume because he wants to outdo everyone this year. While having fun with it he decided to pick something that would make Roger pee his pants and run out of the office screaming.

"If I stop showering, you're telling me I'll become Wolverine." Toni's friend to another friend who thought his cuts healed faster when he didn't shower.

Somebody called Roger "Kevin" last week. Now Roger thinks he looks like a pink flamingo. 



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment