Monday, October 31, 2016

10/31/2016

The Daily Chatter*
10/31/2016

 Bill thinks he was hoodwinked by his wife. She took $25 and promised him a tv and needless to say that he hasn't seen the tv. 

"I have to stay married to her or else I can't stay even." Bill about Roxanne  This is beginning to sound like a "Friends" episode.

Roger tried his "I'm a nice guy" line on Tim today but I think it got shoved back in Roger's face because Tim tried telling Roger that he already bought him lunch for that certain favor.

"I might have to lower my goal." Our motivational speaker Tim

We decided to do a hike off of Chinook Pass yesterday. Ryan thought we might see some fall color and it turns out that all we saw was white snow, one hunter and two hikers but it was very peaceful.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment