Monday, October 10, 2016

10/10/2016

The Daily Chatter*
10/10/2016

Roger has already ticked off the homeowners association at his new place which of course he just refers to as his head butler.

"You have to be careful with giving a small baby cocaine." Roger   I'm surprised that he was concerned.

Tim was freaking out this morning because his computer was changing his settings and the man hates change.

Bill got busted for feeding his baby just a tinsy bit of ice cream. I think that's why Roxanne left him.

I think I talked Bill into being my assistant. This was after he told me that he received a postcard from Amazon and that they were hiring for warehouse positions and he told me he was going to take the job. I think he's going to wish that he took the Amazon job...

*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment