Friday, October 14, 2016

10/14/2016

The Daily Chatter*
10/14/2016

If you want your home to be a good Halloween stop for children you need to have a teal pumpkin out on your porch, I just read about this in a neighborhood bulletin and started laughing uncontrollably (because we're talking Halloween candy and not a main meal).  Apparently you need to have a variety of candies for kids with food allergies. What happened to the good old days where you could buy just one bag of Costco candy. Next they'll want you to include the gluten intolerant kids, the lactards, the vegan kids, non GMO fanatics and the chocolate only treat kids which will mean that you'll have to display ten different pumpkins on your porch. I'm apparently going to start giving out pennies because I can't keep up with the times.
Roger claims that Dot will defend him and say that he is manly. Well I just don't see it because I'm pretty sure that if a kid with a red toy gun came into our office playing cowboys and Indians that Roger would hide behind me.

There wasn't any fruity candy for Toni today. He seriously loves his fruity candy...

Tim doesn't think that we trust him with scissors around here. Honestly what do we trust him with?

Roger's going to be hiding under the covers tonight if he hears any wind. This is a picture of the tornado that hit Manzanita, Oregon (near Tillamook).


Don't ever give Toni the excuse that it was raining or he'll beat the crap out of you. I saw it first hand today. 

Ryan and I were walking through Walgreens the other day and started wondering who counts the live cultures in these little capsules because 50 billion seems like a lot. It got past five and skipped to a billion, I figured it was going to take awhile.
Toni dissed Tim by using the image that Matt used awhile ago. Roger thinks that Toni is creating a hostile work environment, I've already called Jesse Jackson about it and I fibbed a little and told him that Tim was a colored man so that he'll take his case.  I kind of changed his name too, it's now Timnowthee Everson Brown just in case anyone calls for him. The press conference will be on Monday so we're going to need a makeup artist and the woman from Spokane to tell Tim how to lie about being born black. 


 

 *not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment