Tuesday, October 25, 2016

10/25/2016

The Daily Chatter*
10/25/2016

Michael thinks that I need to learn to share because he didn't smell any cinnamon rolls this morning and I didn't greet him with one.

Apparently my husband will be very busy this weekend fixing a bunch of things and baking for me so he won't be able to enjoy any of my weekend adventures.

"That would suck if Roger kept showing up at your door over and over again." Mr. U'nnells

Bill needs to find a good hiding place for some candy until Halloween. He's afraid that his wife will eat it all if he brings it home and apparently he doesn't trust me with it either.

All I can say is that Matt LeBlanc doesn't sound the same as when he played Joey.
 

Mary sure was busy with all of the gentlemen in the showroom today.

Apparently Bill has Steve in his phone listed as his Daddy.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment