Wednesday, June 1, 2016

06/01/2016

The Daily Chatter*
06/01/2016

Happy Birthday to me!

Roger heard how old I was turning and decided he should buy me some new tennis balls for the bottom of my walker.

"The really weird thing is I thought the Heimlich Maneuver was a German sex act." Bill  "No that's the hiney lick." Roger

Bill was excited because he knew that the worlds longest and deepest rail tunnel opened today beneath the Swiss Alps but then Roger spoiled his excitement by telling him he's already done the other tunnel.

Note to self, don't ask Typhinee why she hasn't hooked up with Ron yet.

Roger wants a view like Dot gets from her window at work. I told Roger we could move next to these people.


Thank-you all for a wonderful birthday!


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment