Monday, June 27, 2016

06/27/2016

The Daily Chatter*
06/27/2016

Bill was told that he's an inch taller than he thought he was. He would like to throw a party this Thursday night in our warehouse and he's going to change his drivers license.

"I heard Roger's big fat mouth." Steve as he and Roger were stepping into the warehouse to fight.

Toni is debating Bill's new height. He's come up with a bunch of things for Bill to stand next to.

Bill and I started drinking the hand sanitizer that's on my desk after we heard that Damon has shingles.

Tim's brother is going to be inducted into the Bible Quizzing Hall of Fame tonight and of course Tim has to leave early.

Toni looks exhausted today from the Pride Parade yesterday. I noticed that Bill was there again as Batman and I bet Mary was there since her main boy toy was....




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment