Wednesday, June 8, 2016

06/08/2016

The Daily Chatter*
06/08/2016

Congratulations to Roger, he's a grampy! I guess I should say congrats to Dot too but she was such a b*tch the last time I saw her.


Typhinee and I are twinsies today and she is thrilled about it.

For those of you who have watched "Arrested Development" I found a new take on ANUSTART. 

Toni went to the hospital last night to see his friend and was told that a giant python escaped from Smith Tower and had been eating seagulls outside of the hospital parking garage for a week but had been captured. How do you not spot a large disgusting creature that can eat a seagull?

Somebody told me to have a great weekend today, I think that was mean considering that it's only Wednesday.

Toni was dancing a jig when he left to meet some men and he also grabbed his hard hat. He's going to have quite the night.


*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment