Thursday, June 9, 2016

06/09/2016

The Daily Chatter*
06/09/2016

Roger's thinks that my hand sanitizer is turning him gay. That's the least likely thing in our office that will do that.

Toni came in and started bragging to me about his honeymoon trip. I still hate him.

Roger wants to know if Bill still works here. He was beginning to think that maybe Kellen took over.

I told Bill that we sold off his office belongings because we didn't ever expect him to come back. He was only upset that we got rid of his flying monkey. I informed him that it scared Roger too much.

The T's (Tim, Typhinee and Toni) were all plotting something this morning in Tim's office. I don't know what's going on but I think Typhinee is mad at me because I didn't bring in another cake today.

Toni is down to 57 days before he gets married.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment