Monday, June 6, 2016

06/06/2016

The Daily Chatter*
06/06/2016

Happy Birthday Tim!

Roger's ticked, he still doesn't have a grandson out of the womb yet.

I'm pretty sure Roger's so ticked that his negative aura killed Muhammad Ali. I hope Roger realizes that unleashing his spiritual powers probably wasn't a good thing and hopefully he won't try it at the office. I still need him to sign the "Do not Kill Me" contract.

Bill brought the baby by today. Needless to say Mary wouldn't share her with the rest of us and then awkwardly stole her blanket and hid it in the closet.

"I'm not computer savvy." Crystal     I never noticed, man she had me fooled:)

The Playboy Mansion sold to the Twinkies owner, who apparently also has property next door. The agreement was that Hefner could live there the rest of his life.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment