Thursday, June 23, 2016

06/23/2016

The Daily Chatter*
06/23/2016

Toni dared me in my dream to race him at mowing lawns. His bet was five bucks and it was a bunch of lawns, I know I turned him down. Sorry Toni but your dare was too much work.

Then Matt showed up in my dream with a cat who could imitate him. The thing could walk like the Chester Cheetah but it was a different color.

Mary is refusing to meet with Stacy. Tim said he didn't think he was so bad yesterday so obviously he should meet with him. 

Kellen couldn't remember Marty's name so he referred to him as the guy who likes to talk about himself a lot and Toni knew exactly who he was talking about.

Michael's trying to make it look like he's actually on vacation but I'm pretty sure he's at some celebrity treatment center.




*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment