Monday, June 20, 2016

06/20/2016

The Daily Chatter*
06/20/2016

Today is the longest day of the year and of course our sun is hiding today. 

Speaking of the solstice, I'm pretty sure this is Bill (in high heels) and Roxanne at the Solstice Parade on Saturday.

 Of course Tim is pretty easy to spot in a crowd too, he's the practical one with shoes on.
Tim hooked himself while fishing.

"I don't even want to be around you." Mary to her clients

I thought I took a movie recommendation from Toni but turns out Toni never saw the movie and only recommended it based on Roger's viewing experience. It's a good thing I enjoyed it or I wouldn't have known who to complain to.

Bill wants the gossip on why our Shaw rep is no longer our Shaw rep.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment