Friday, May 27, 2016

05/27/2016

The Daily Chatter*
05/27/2016


Howard thinks that our hand truck is the Hannibal Lecter kind.

I think Tim tricked Michael into going to a meeting tonight. Seriously Friday night before a holiday weekend? Tim's way meaner than I thought.

I made a mistake and didn't look at the Caller ID before I picked up Crystals call today. My day would have been perfect without that call.

I decided to go on a scavenger hunt today through my co-workers desks. I didn't actually have a list of things that I needed to find but it was purely for my entertainment pleasure. I first started with Toni's desk and I found a giant shoe box under his desk that said "Personal". He should have had a lock and key on that thing, I think every edition of Playgirl was in that box along with some weird toys and a bunch of lockets of hair that I'll have to ask him about. I boxed up the toys and put them on Mary's desk for her to take home to Riley. I did score, I found a bottle of Gin tucked away inside of his hollow wood wall. After I drank the bottle I woke up to Roger drawing on my face. I'm inclined to get a restraining order so that sort of thing won't happen again, I should be able to sleep in peace and quiet at work.


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment