Tuesday, May 10, 2016

05/10/2016

The Daily Chatter*
05/10/2016


This is why you don't ever schedule Matt to go to a job by the ocean. Apparently he decided to go to the beach and get stuck while some prep was drying.

"Bill doesn't even work." Mary

Roger told me thanks from the bottom of his heart. I replied with "I've always thought that you didn't have a heart...I just assumed your parents needed the money and sold it." He proceeded to tell me that they sold his brain and lower intestines. This would explain why he needs the Google Brain.

I was proud of Bill today, he worked with a lady customer with a baby and he didn't steal her kid. 

Roger wanted to know why this lady brought her crying baby into our store. I reminded him that he gets a grandson shortly and they often cry. Then he told me that his grandson has already took a fellowship in Australia when he turns two and he'll be gone for about a year. That is one smart kid no wonder why Roger calls him Lucky Baby.

Apparently Roger told Bill that the door chime was driving him nuts and he was ready to commit suicide. Bill offered to turn the door chime up for him.

Toni was insisting on stealing pub mix from our BBQ supply today but Bill threatened to tear off some of his fingers and I'm pretty sure he reconsidered.

Roger promised not to murder his co-workers today. I would like to get him to sign a contract stating that. 

Is everyone feeling happy? Mary's Birthday's is tomorrow.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment