Wednesday, May 18, 2016

05/18/2016

The Daily Chatter*
05/18/2016


"I can't have a freeloader in my house." Bill about his unborn baby girl   Bill heard that Steve pays one of his daughters one dollar to make him sandwiches everyday and he wants in on this deal.

Roger came back to work today to make us all sick. He's pretty sure he has the Great Plague. It is "a mysterious disease which swept down through every single kingdom of middle earth during the mid 1600s of the Third Age of the Sun." I'm pretty sure he just watched "Lord of the Rings" he really shouldn't leave his home high on meth anymore. Meth doesn't seem to be a cure all pill like he thinks it is.

According to his/her biographer Bruce Jenner may transition back to being a man in the next few years. Apparently when he started dating Kris Jenner he had boobs and was transitioning and then had them removed, there's a fact that I didn't know.

Bill was a whiny baby in my dream again.  He bought some expensive mansion and decided that he didn't like the pristine yard so he was going to rip it all out.

All Roger wanted to do today was show me pictures of his favorite lamas.


 "My wife has been slacking off a lot lately and it's really interrupting my Sports Center time."

"I just beat the sh*t out of NFI." Tim


*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment