Tuesday, May 3, 2016

05/03/2016

The Daily Chatter*
05/03/2016

Toni was hurt by what Bill called him today so he said he wasn't very nice and Bill mumbled something about Toni's mom not being very nice.....

"Are you just making sh*t up at this point? It's just sad." Bill to Toni

Eddie Murray just had his ninth child at 55. Bill, hopefully that will make you feel like a young father.  

I told Roger that he's special and from the sounds of it he's been told that way too often.

Tim, if I have to talk to Crystal anymore this week because of something that you forgot to do or just because, you may have an itemized bill on your desk when you get back from vacation.

I forgot to brag yesterday about the hike that Ryan and I did on Sunday. We went to North Bend and hiked Rattlesnake Ledge with the rest of Seattle (as you can see in the picture). I was so tired of hearing everyone talk about their family drama behind me on the trail that I was constantly stopping so that people would pass and I also stopped for the moron carrying and playing a guitar on the way up.The best part about going to North Bend is getting to stop at the North Bend Bar and Grill for lunch, it's a great spot.





*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment