Monday, May 9, 2016

05/09/2016

The Daily Chatter*
05/09/2016

If you can remember that one time where Phoebe was mad at Ross because of her dream well I have the same thing with Bill today.  In my dream last night four of us were at some grocery check out stand and some weird dude with a knife was holding up the cashier for money and Bill and Steve became obnoxious and instead of the guy getting mad at them he decided to run after me because Bill told him to.

Roger went to the Seattle Art Museum yesterday and said the best part was the hanging toilet seat, the urinal and the pieces of card board boxes that were on exhibit.

"I'm a little nervous, Steve's a little older than he used to be."  Bill

Bill wanted me to really go out and see if the person with a Mohawk was a woman like Typhinee said.  If so, Bill and I have been calling her by the wrong sex.

I honestly can't believe someone like Ozzy could be married for 33 years well I guess that's over. It was reported that Ozzy knocked up some married woman who's baby girl is due around Tim's birthday.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment