Thursday, May 19, 2016

05/19/2016

The Daily Chatter*
05/19/2016

Bill thinks that I'm getting him and GB confused in my dreams.

Bill informed me this morning that there was a bunny at our door and he didn't let it in.

Some frustrated solicitor called for Steve today and didn't understand why we didn't want to try their paid service. Then he proceeds to tell me that he's not looking to put a gun to his head but he wants to know why we won't try their service. I think maybe he should rethink being a solicitor.

Tim picked a crappy morning to go fishing.

Toni was so excited he bought some 80's shorty shorts online. When I asked him what his fiance thought he just said "she likes my legs". 

"Steve's my kind of parent, Mary's one of those parents who will actually take care of her kids whereas Steve wants his kids to take care of him." Bill

I noticed that our Floform rep lost some weight the last time I saw her and I realized last night when she passed me running in my neighborhood that she's been cheating with exercise. 

Roxanne won a Manager of the quarter award and some money and now Bill wants her to buy him a very special dinner.

Bill thinks Roxanne is a party pooper because he wants to take his child to Disneyland in the fall and Roxanne wants to wait.

Roger's thinking about becoming a Shaolin Monk because he wants to learn how to fight and use nun chucks. I'm pretty sure Matt can teach him how to use nun chucks, if that's all he wants.



 *not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment