Thursday, May 12, 2016

05/12/2016

The Daily Chatter*
05/12/2016

My husband is going to have to grovel at Typhinee's feet tomorrow because he cut her off in traffic the other night. 

In airline news, a Portland man threatened to become violent if he didn't get beer and he also demanded hugs. That totally sounds like Roger.

"It's all about me today." Tim to Bill

Bill wants Toni's moms number because Toni is a dirty dirty boy.

Tim is handling everybody's problems today so I've given him my list of crap to fix.

Mary's husband isn't coming to our BBQ, he gave me some lame excuse about going golfing. Who's going to drive Matt home?

Roger was talking all about MILF's today. It makes you wonder what he'll talk about at the BBQ.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment