Monday, May 2, 2016

05/02/2016

The Daily Chatter*
05/02/2016

According to Toni, Michael and Tim were doing crazy crap like attaching things to emails on Friday......

Tim is in such deep doo-doo. Bill told him a few weeks ago not to take his grand daughter to see "The Jungle Book" because it would probably scare her. Friday night while they are in the car on their way to the movie Tim told Donna that Bill discouraged him from taking his grand daughter to the movie and needless to say she covered her eyes for most of the movie. In order to make all of this up to his grand daughter, Tim and Donna are taking her to Disneyland for a few days.

"Bill you should really fire me, I'm so stupid." Toni

Some of us discovered at Roxanne's baby shower that Roxanne won't be allowed to change the baby's diaper because of her horrible performance in the blindfolded baby diaper contest. That will be Bill's job and it sounds like he's prepared the whole house with diaper genies. 

Toni has a major problem. He's supposed to get married on August 6th and then take off for his honeymoon but Culture Club will be on tour in our area on August 11th....What is he going to do? Boy George has already called him wanting to know if he's coming to the show and I'm pretty sure I heard him say "let me see if I can get out of my wedding."

Roger thinks that he'll be a dumb f*cker before I will.

Roger also thinks that Dot gets unfairly punished by people for marrying him. I'm starting to think Dot and Roger are two peas in a pod but Dot knows how to act nicer than Roger which can go a long ways but I know that she was trying to take uneven cuts of my cupcake at Roxanne's shower.

Tim seemed awfully nervous as to what I could tell his wife about him behind his back. I think maybe I'll call everyone that Tim knows while he's gone and dig up some gossip. 

Toni seems to make a ton of money for working here and being some kind of gigolo, he told Bill today that he paid over a million dollars in taxes last year.

The BBQ is 11 days away.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment