Tuesday, May 17, 2016

05/17/2016

The Daily Chatter*
05/17/2016

According to Typhinee you don't need a dick in order to drive a forklift. Our Fed Ex driver sure thought so today when I handed him off to her.

This is a clarification if anyone was confused, Roger's not home sick, he's home from work sick.


Bill couldn't quite believe it today when Typhinee told him that Damon caught a mistake.

Roger's just sick. He called me twice just to order a pizza and he didn't believe me when I told him that I wouldn't deliver. Then he called and said he needed something cute to cuddle with and he didn't want Cody (I offered) but he did want a puppy or a kitten. He wanted me to call the nearest shelter to see if they would deliver one of each to his doorstep and then he changed his mind and wanted a lama. I just have to remind myself that crazy runs in his family and that his parents did sell his brain for extra money so that the older kids might have a normal life. 

"You and I have some old stories." Bill to Tim

Bill says he'll vote for Donald Trump if Charlie Sheen is his VP pick. He likes the "Make America Great Again" and "Winning" slogans that these two would bring to the table.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment