Monday, May 23, 2016

05/23/2016

The Daily Chatter*
05/23/2016

Happy Birthday Michael!

I think Tim may have caught Roger's great plague. 

"Dangit, my wife was right again." Bill

Now some contractor is calling Toni "big cowboy" no that isn't queer. 

Toni's mom obviously has the wrong impression of me, she thinks that I keep him out of trouble.

Speaking of Toni and trouble, he's in huge trouble, Mary got to hold a darling baby yesterday at Nikki's bridal shower.

I got the biggest laugh yesterday out of Toni's mom trying to tell her sister about Toni's dick pics episode where they were going to Mary's phone.

I gave Nikki this picture of Toni, if she doesn't come to terms with this before the wedding, then I don't know what to do.
*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment