Friday, April 1, 2016

04/01/2016

The Daily Chatter*
04/01/2016

I'm the only one who celebrated Hawaiian Shirt/Dress Friday. I wonder if Toni even wore his since he is in Portland today.

Here's how Bill and Roxanne celebrate April Fools Day.
Here's Roxanne's post: "Bill told me that he thought one of the eggs was bad and I should go check them in the fridge......love that man! 😜 lol"

Roger is mad at me for not watching "The OJ Files". He keeps trying to tell me that OJ is guilty but I know that can't be true.

Typhinee scolded me today for putting crap on her office book shelves.

Leave it to Bill to pre-order the Tesla Model 3 then Tim had to tell him that I didn't give a crap.

Tim obviously thought it was bring your boat to work day. 




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment