Tuesday, April 26, 2016

04/26/2016

The Daily Chatter*
04/26/2016

I just found out the other night that killer whales belong to the dolphin family. I bet Toni has something against dolphins too.

Ryan, if you happen to hear something about me and some really old Asian man from Roger it's all true. Roger said that he wouldn't tell but I know he's full of crap. Especially since I have a book and a half to share with Dot on Saturday.

I'm a little scared, Big Ben in London is supposed to undergo a bunch of renovations. What's going to happen to the internet. It normally sits in a metal box at the top of Big Ben according to the "I.T. Crowd."

Drew Barrymore is apparently happy now after divorcing husband #3. She only has one more divorce to go and she'll be caught up to her fathers record.

Roger met a guy who looked and laughed like Buster from "Arrested Development". He told me that I should sleep with this guy too but I said he sounded like an a$$hole on the phone.


Toni mentioned that he's the slut of the flooring industry. I think it's his turn to take some of this action off of my hands. Normally that's Mary's job but she's been too busy with real business.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment