Tuesday, April 12, 2016

04/12/2016

The Daily Chatter*
04/12/2016

Whew, I'm exhausted today, I worked for the Mafia in my dreams last night and all they wanted to give me was a fake Chevy Cruz.  

Toni is obviously having second thoughts about his marriage, he tried asking out some woman in line for coffee right in front of Nikki.

Leave it to Tim and Bill to talk about circle jerks and other obscurities while customers are in the showroom.

Roger called me Mary today. Does he not know the difference? I know it was confusing for Nathaniel because we shared an office but Roger should know better by now.

If Toni gets $50 million for his car he says he will pay for all of us to live in Barbados. Ryan, don't get excited yet, it's very probable that the insurance people don't know what they're doing but a $50 million dollar check will probably need two signatures on it.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment