Monday, April 11, 2016

04/11/2016

The Daily Chatter*
04/11/2016

Tim said that Toni was being mean. I think it was because Toni wouldn't do Tim's work for him.

"I don't know, I wasn't watching you." Bill to Roger

I may have told my husband a little fib today. I informed him that the Pope came into work today just to tell me that my husband is a liar. If Ryan asks we all took selfies with the Pope.

Apparently Roxanne wants to try Windex for her aching hip.

Tim was trying to be sneaky today but he broke down and told me some of his secrets. One being that if he doesn't take lunch he normally sneaks away early.

Bill told me that his spouse is a liar too, he mentioned that she tells him that she can't keep a secret but she did.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment