Thursday, March 31, 2016

03/31/2016

The Daily Chatter*
03/31/2016

Tim has a picture of his three grand daughters on his lap that is now his desktop picture. Bill told him he needed to watch it or somebody was going to think that he likes kids.

Hawaiian shirt Friday is on tomorrow only because Toni will be gone to Portland and he so badly wants this. We will also have a Luau since it will be our first and last one. I guess I should invite Kevin since he's from a tropical place even though he's not a native of Hawaii.

I accused Roger of losing things but he informed me that Dot puts him in charge of keeping track of their plane tickets and passports when they go on vacation. She's not dumb I know that she carries duplicates.

Bill thought he smelled potato salad and all of a sudden he was upset with me for holding out on him.  I unfortunately didn't have potato salad.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment