Thursday, April 21, 2016

04/21/2016

The Daily Chatter*
04/21/2016

Since it is Queen Elizabeth's 90th Birthday today I thought I would reminisce and share my Washington DC class trip picture of her from 1993. Four students (one of them was me) from my class were honored to lay a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier after Queen Elizabeth and George Bush Sr visited.
Roger accused me of not always telling the truth in the Daily Chatter....What the crap?

Prince died of the flu.  I'm sure Roger will think that's bogus too.

Bill somehow got Dot and Crystal mixed up today when I mentioned something. If I were Dot I would be offended.

Just a reminder tomorrow is Toni's Hawaiian shirt Friday.

"You admit that you're the problem." Bill to Steve

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment