Thursday, April 7, 2016

04/07/2016

The Daily Chatter*
04/07/2016

Tomorrow is Hawaiian Shirt Friday. Bill doesn't own a Hawaiian shirt so Roxanne is going to need to design one for him tonight.

It kills me, I couldn't talk about "Gay, A Gay Musical" or make an ethic joke last night in front of our crazy daughter in law because she thinks everything is racist. I should just lock her in a room with Roger but I would fear for Roger's life.

I don't know why some gym wouldn't let Bill look at their women's locker room during normal business hours. All he would of had to do was point to his wedding ring and that would have smoothed over everything. Instead they made him go and look at the job last night at 11pm and he was a whiny baby all day long. Hopefully he left early to get some sun.

Is Bill going to be this whiny when his baby comes? If so I'm moving into Toni's office.

Bill accused Roger of making drug deals in the parking lot.

Roger found out that his face was a deal breaker.

Bill and Toni got called Bill and mini Bill today.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment