Monday, February 29, 2016

02/29/2016

The Daily Chatter*
02/29/2016

Happy Leap Day!

After spending time with our installers last week I'm beginning to think that Loopy Larry wasn't so odd after all and I might even have to say the same of Gary Ridgway.


Toni's still delusional from his accident because he thinks he's going on vacation with me next week. I would have invited him but he didn't invite me along on his honeymoon.

I'm pretty sure that Mary planned this layout to put the people that talk to themselves (while they work) on one side of the building and the "others" closer to her. I think Bill and I are going to have contests to see who can talk the loudest to themselves.

Toni's not very impressed with the printer that he has. Bill simply reconnected Toni with his long lost printer that he used to have on his desk that everyone thought he was in charge of.

Now that I don't share an office with Mary I can see that Michael will be in her office all of the time now.

Michael seems to be jealous that Toni got a spiffy looking wood wall. He thinks that Toni's getting special treatment because he's going to be Mary's son in law.

Michael thinks Tim is just like his wife, he takes up 9 of the 10 shelves that they have.

"Nathaniel's gone so we can go to the bars and strip clubs again." Roger to Bill

I apologize in advance, I'm going to be moody tomorrow because we're going to "Ben Hur" the silent movie at the Paramount tonight with some people and I'll be out past my bedtime.

Matt drew Toni a lovely picture of a dick for his office and Tim wants to know what kind of dick Matt has.....

Roger doesn't appreciate walking from his office to Bill's office only to find out that Bill's not there.

Obviously Roger didn't wash his hands today otherwise he would have told me that the Sea Salt Citrus scent reminded him of Italy since it is from the Italian Seaside line.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment