Wednesday, February 3, 2016

02/03/2016

The Daily Chatter*
02/03/2016


Happy Birthday Bill! 
 
Toni's going to be jealous, Bill has somewhat normal birthday decorations (Star Wars).

Bill's Ironman painting received a new identity today.
 
Cody needs to find new friends if they don't like "Spaceballs".

Tim wants a space in our new place where we can put a sign up that says "Roger not Allowed". I'm not the only one who has issues with him.

"She loves you like family, far away." Bill about Typhinee to Tim

"You just saved yourself a severe beating." Mary to Roger


" I brought in my thigh high boots and my whip." Mary to Roger

"Don't forget when we first moved here my desk was in the f#$@ing warehouse." Tim to all of us

It may have been Bill's birthday but Mary got all of the presents. She got flowers from the guy that Cody helped last week.

"Nobody has ever solicited me for sex, except for Steve.... and Matt sometimes." Toni


*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment