Monday, February 8, 2016

02/08/2016

The Daily Chatter*
02/08/2016

The Monkees are going to release a new album in June and tour. I think it's a bad idea since Davy Jones passed away but they are trying to celebrate their 50th anniversary.

I was nice to Roger today and he couldn't deny it. I can now go another year without being nice to him again.

I'm going to rub it in, my arms are sore from playing with my grandson yesterday.

Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday, we need to throw a party. 

 Bill now threatens me with "I'll sneeze on your keyboard."

Roger thinks his great mind is as good as Mary's but I have news for him.....

Beyonce really needs to have her thighs and butt photoshopped while performing on tv. The woman gave me nightmares.







*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment