Thursday, February 4, 2016

02/04/2016

The Daily Chatter*
02/04/2016

"Old people are nuts." Cody after I told him the story about the guy he helped last week

"Your wardrobe should consist of more than the outfits of a construction worker and the village people." Bill to Toni

I finally got to see the new space today. Bill drug me over there. I already have plans to turn the warehouse women's restroom into a bar and if all goes well we may have to add a stripper pole for a little extra pocket change for Mary.

Speaking of pocket change, don't let Steve go to Red Robin without Jenny, he spends too much apparently.  

Thanks to me and my big mouth, most everyone knows about Mary's new boy toy. 

Bill's going to cry tonight, Neil Patrick Harris' show was cancelled.

Bill had to put something in "30 Rock" terms so that Mary and I could follow along. I still prefer the Michael Scott approach.




*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment