Wednesday, February 17, 2016

02/17/2016

The Daily Chatter*
02/17/2016

I know some of you probably think that I don't give a rusty crap about Kanye West because I've spelled his name wrong for two days in a row and yes you would be correct, Ryan pointed that out to me.

I gave Cody flowers today and just told him they were from his secret admirer, I think he believed me because he put them in a bucket of water. 

I absolutely hate Toni right now, he bought tickets to Italy last night for his honeymoon.

Ryan was at Starbucks yesterday and he saw the Apex transit van and looked around for Roger but then realized he was sitting right next to Andrew after Andrew got up and got in the van.

A jug of water fell off our roof today...kind of strange.  Is Loopy Larry living on our roof?

"It's hard to find somebody hotter than me." Mary

George Gaynes, who played the father on "Punky Brewster" died at 98 and he also lived in North Bend.


* not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment