Friday, October 30, 2015

10/30/2015

The Daily Chatter*
10/30/2015

I had a dream last night that Dot was checking into the hospital for depression. Dot, we all understand all of Roger's effects so please don't feel embarrassed and if you leave him we will absolutely understand.

If you haven't seen this video about bad lip reading at the Presidential Debate, it's a must. I was laughing so hard last night that I was crying.

"Thank-you for being on top of me." Mary to some woman on the phone

An Oregon teen contracted the bubonic plague this month, possibly from a flea....what? I may never go outside again.

Don't forget to come in an hour late on Monday because you'll be cranky from Sunday when an hour of your life disappeared.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment