Friday, October 16, 2015

10/16/2015

The Daily Chatter*
10/16/2015

I drank most of the bottles of wine last night at Ryan's work event. I just wanted to make sure that the company got their money's worth.

"I've been in a lot of jail cells so I know what they're like." Roger

Bill mentioned that he's in the flooring industry for the fame. He needs to do something pretty quick or he's not going to get his name on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Crystal came in and because Toni was nice to the kid last week he was looking forward to playing with the Nerf guns again today and I had the wonderful opportunity to disappoint him.

Toni also missed his favorite rep Ken today.

Uncle Bill tried taking Nathaniel to Gator's today but he got carded so no liquid lunch Friday for him.
 




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment