Tuesday, October 20, 2015

10/20/2015

The Daily Chatter*
10/20/2015

I think when Toni comes back on Monday we all need to leave for our Europe trip. Roger has to stay back too because he just got to go to Ireland and besides I can't stand him but Dot can come, everybody likes Dot.


"I'm packing my sh*t up and going to work for somebody else." Bill as he was emptying his office

Toni's phone was stolen in Europe and of course he blames Nikki. Something about it was on the table when he left for the bathroom and she got a little flirty with some dude and just gave his phone away.

I was inspired by an article that I read about a Google employee who bought a box truck to live in and he stays at the Google parking lot. We just need to add more bathrooms, a real kitchen and a luxurious tv area and I would be set. Then I would probably just move my mattress inside like Loopy Larry did.



*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment