Thursday, October 29, 2015

10/29/2015

The Daily Chatter*
10/29/2015

"Ok, that's enough Mary for today." Bill

Toni decided that Tim was only 3 hours too late today with his act of kindness.

"I must have done something terrible to my boys because they both moved away." Mary Goldberg


"Toni, why would you send me that, it's horrible." Bill about nutscaping

Thank-you all for being so nice to me even though my face thinks it's going through puberty again.

We need to do Pumpkin Mojitos tomorrow. Why the heck did Tim take this week off when he's supposed to come in costume tomorrow? Since he's not going to show up, here's a blast from the past.


Roger, we would appreciate it if you do not come dressed in your KKK Grand Poobah outfit tomorrow. It seems to make people uncomfortable.





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment