Wednesday, October 28, 2015

10/28/2015

The Daily Chatter*
10/28/2015

I just found out that today was National Chocolate Day or I would have planned an event. 

Some hiker in Norway found an old Viking sword on some mountain. Why don't I ever find anything cool? Apparently I need to start hiking in Europe.

Nathaniel apparently has e coli but Toni mentioned that he's had e coli like fifteen times and Ebola twice and Toni obviously forgot about his shingles that he's had once.

I think Toni is jealous that Matt's birthday is before his and that Matt is going to get more attention since he's not a lactard.

Steve's daughter thinks a bear is a hippopotamus.


I somehow envision this being Matt's Halloween pumpkin.


Roger is going to freak out, his favorite actor from "Days of our Lives" was arrested. Apparently it's wrong to try to punch a bartender at the W Hotel in Scottsdale.

I sure hope that Riley has a good costume this year. There are just so many things she would be adorable in.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment