Monday, October 26, 2015

10/26/2015

The Daily Chatter*
10/26/2015

Spain doesn't take too kindly to Toni's type. They searched his bag at the airport and found makeup....

"I got kissed by a man." Toni

"She doesn't like cinnamon in her drinks but I still married her." Bill

Bill found out that Roger won't recommend his cleaning lady because according to him she is bat sh*t crazy. I'm sure she would say the same thing about him.

My husband apparently ordered a new computer monitor which was odd because it came the same day as Mary's new monitor and Bill installed it and wondered why they sent such an odd size. Then the real package arrived this afternoon.

Tim apparently has pictures of his truck that he backed into the river and that he had to get towed out. I think he forgot to send me those pictures.

*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment