Monday, November 2, 2015

11/02/2015

The Daily Chatter*
11/02/2015

Ryan and I found where all of the Asian and Indian kids trick or treated on Saturday Night. This was Bellevue Square and it was jam packed, it was worse than Christmas time.
Nathaniel (and 22 other people) apparently got ecoli from Chipotle and that's why they closed all of their stores.

"I wouldn't trust me either, I'm a sh*tbag." Toni to me

Roger thinks we should have pot brownies for Matt's birthday.

Roger still wants to know what happened to Jimi Hendrix. Roger apparently has already had some pot brownies because Jimi is only 7.7 miles away from our office.


I saw an armadillo on tv last night and I couldn't figure out what it was since it wasn't Ross sized.

Bill brought in a whole box of Halloween candy yet the Gummy Bears he brought in weren't sugar free so how were we supposed to dare people to eat bags of them? Bill did bring up a good point that we do only have one bathroom.

"She's going to lure me into her sex dungeon." Toni about Darcy

Covergirl now has a limited edition Star Wars makeup. Have fun in the makeup aisle boys.
*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment