Tuesday, October 13, 2015

10/13/2015

The Daily Chatter*
10/13/2015

Roger called me a true gentleman today. He then informed me that everyone has been talking about my sex change procedures for years. He thinks I should change my name to August so that he can call me Augi.

Bill said that Roxanne is now constantly telling him to do things with the excuse that she's pregnant.
Toni leaves today for Spain......I asked him to bring me back a long list of crap and he told me he didn't have room so I'm just going to have to go with him.

Bill had to blab and tell Mary about the other blog that I have for all of Mary's personal and family issues, "The Mary Chronicles".

Did Josh and Damon have a lovers spat today? It sounds like Damon was upset today....

Apparently Roger had a "what happens at Bartell's stays at Bartell's" moment yesterday. Hopefully it shows up on Youtube tonight.

"Are we talking Vegas hooker dirty?" Mr. U'nnells

 Tim was very ticked at me last night when he didn't have his Chatter. Now I think he's even more so when he saw that I didn't have any good gossip in it yesterday.



*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment